[Zope] aqcuisition / symbolic links question

WWW Admin webman@beehive.de
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:08:13 +0100 (CET)

hello all,

i have a set of documentation related to routers which would
be interesting to both our isp division as well as our network
support division. since each division has their own folder
aquisition would not work for easy inclusion of text via
includes. so my question is:

does zope have an equivalent to a unix symbolic link?

regards,

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \