[Zope] Confera question, and calling sub documents of a peer folder

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:49:29 -0800

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Unfortunately as soon as we released UserDB we wound up getting
> questions about it.  At this point we have to work harder on answering
> old questions than generating new ones :^)

This might sound fascetious, but I'm serious: Create a 'Stuff we're too
busy to answer questions about' FAQ list, so that at least some of these
issues won't clutter the list. For example, If I had known that the
_.render method existed but was undocumented, I wouldn't have started
the 'Method Context Control' thread.

It would also give us Zopesters an idea of what we have to look forward
to...

Sincerely,
Michael Bernstein.