[Zope] UserDb

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:35:20 -0600

Rob Page wrote:

<Rob's excellent suggestion for my simple-minded question deleted>

This is actually my plan - I've already got the folders with appropriate
properties, being used by other SQL queries to generate various team
specific pages.

Now that I've perused the UserDb source code a little -

"Gee, look Ross, right there under manage_properties - you can edit all
the SQL queries!"

<FX> Ross goes and clicks on the properties tag </fx>

I'll go be quiet for a while now, merrily using all these wonderful toys
DC has provided.

Ross

P.S. Thanks DC!!
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer