[Zope] Name Clashing between Zope and PIL

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:54:50 -0500

Yes, it was discussed on the list a few weeks ago, while
we were in the midst of moving-office-hell.  I suggest
before re-opening this wound we (those of us who are
interested) go back and read the relevant discussions
so we don't reproduce non-productive discussion.

-Michel