[Zope] Product Creation Comments

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:07:33 -0500

This is a newly discovered bug.  A side-effect is that
debugging products is a bit tough; I add features to a product
by coding, breaking it, and successivly fixing the problem.
Usualy I go right to the product folder to see if the product
is 'un-broken'.  With this mystery caching now I have to check to
see if the product was added to the 'Add' select list; even if
the product is *not* broken it caches the last traceback
and says that it is.

Jim tried to debug this and it mysteriously disapeared in
the debugger, which makes it the worst kind of bug there is,
one that goes away when you try to fix it.

Did you submit it to the collector? I'm ashamed to say that I've
know about it for a day and haven't yet... on the upside your
particular aspect of the bug was not known to me, this might help us.

-Michel