[Zope] Shattered dreams...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:57:57 -0500

First I would suggest backing up your Data.bbb file before
trying to debug this.

Which version of Zope are you using?

Can you reproduce the problem with some less mission critical data?

Can you go into the 'Undo' screen and see the transaction commitment?
When you 'Save' a session, it prompts you for a Remark, did you fill
that
out? If so you can see the commitment in the Undo logs (if you didn't
fill out the remark, the log is still there, but not too informative).

-Michel