[Zope] OT: Need to compare Python to Perl and Basic for Proposal

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:50:35 -0500 (EST)

There are links to a number of python comparisons at
http://www.python.org/doc/Comparisons.html , including a few specifically
involving perl.  I don't think there's a lot there regarding resource
utilization, though there may be something of that sort...

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com