[Zope] Product Creation Comments

Hadar Pedhazur hadar@verticality.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:00:02 -0500

[all of your good stuff deleted!]

<commercial>

I don't mean to plug our main business (ok, yes I do), but
this is precisely the business that Digital Creations is in!
You assume that Jim, Brian, etc., are way ahead of the
normal Zope user, and naturally, they are. However, they are
available for hire!

They've done consulting projects already that have been
purely OO Design type of jobs. Meaning, not building a
website, but laying out an object hierarchy that will
happily reside in Zope.

I don't mean that everyone who needs help should pay us, but
if there's a real business need to get something complicated
going in Zope, don't be shy, that's our business model.
We're here to help _you_ get _your_ business plan
implemented!

</commercial>