[Zope] ZSybaseDA problem

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:43:23 +0900

Hi there webman -

WWW Admin <webman@beehive.de> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> anybody have an idea where i can find that libtli library which
> is required by ZSybaseDA and appearently isn't part of sybase open
> client for linux.
Try commenting out -ltli in Setup.in in the ZSybaseDA src subdirectory.
I tried this and it seems to still build and work OK, and I can't really
see why it needs to link with libtli anyway (maybe, like the linking with
dbi.h, this is a future provision kind of thing).

> i really want to  try out tying sybase for linux into zope and
> would greatly appreciate if anybody could help me solve this problem.

Good luck, hope this helps!

-Brian Hooper