[Zope] (Fwd) Zope musings

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:46:34 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, David Ascher wrote:

<snip>

> In our case, I suspect, a 20 or 30 would be enough.  What's most important
> is, I think:
>
>   - a GUI for the 95% of the web page editing tasks (a-la Netscape
>     Composer, Frontpage, etc.).

Oh God, I can't belive I'm about to suggest this but... How hard would it
be to support the frontpage extensions through Zope? (I feel so dirty)
Unfortunatly some of our clients use frontpage. Which at the moment keeps
me from moving them into Zope.

>   - a clean, robust, and simple interaction between the user (someone who
>     does not want to learn HTML but wants to manage their web page
>     nonetheless) and the "web server" -- Zope in this case.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -