[Zope] DigiCool Attribution

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:40:30 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> Hello!
>
>    Is there any simple way I can satisfy Attribution, as it stated in Zope
> License? It's say: "web site must provide attribution by placing the
> accompanying "button" and a link to the accompanying "credits page" on the
> website's main entry point."

    Actually, that is now optional.  So, no 6'13" 270lbs license lawyer is
going to steal your childeren if you don't put it in the right place anymore.
;-)

Mike.

(I think they contracted him out to SCO...)

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710