[Zope] (Fwd) Zope musings

Tom Jenkins TomJenkins@zentuit.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:29:11 -0500

Hi folks,
We're in the process of evaluating Zope and Cold Fusion.  I'm the
resident Open Source advocate <g>, so I'd like to make sure that Zope
has all its benefits given its due.

We're, (well actually Alan is), working on a contract where the client
requested Cold Fusion so he has some direct experience.  We installed
Principia back in December and actually are testing it for another client,
but haven't spent much time with it unfortunately.

Alan has brought up some usage concerns of his and I hope someone
on the list could respond.  Please don't think that Alan is against the
product; no in fact he is very interested in it but is just unsure of the
tools available to help do good work.