[Zope] size of text area in "Edit" view of Documents, and external editing

Piers Lauder piers@cs.su.oz.au
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:09:01 +1100

I have a query about the size of the text area in "Edit" views of Documents.

This is far too small for my liking, and I've found that the Taller/Wider
buttons only work once - the result is still too small. My question is:
can I alter the default height and width in the Zope source somewhere -
if so where? (And why don't the change-size buttons work more than once?)

A second query is - can I save the DTML from the edit view to a file,
edit the file, and then upload the result to replace the original DTML?
(Which might be far faster than using the browser window's non-existsent
editing abilities :-)

Apologies if this is a FAQ - but when I tried to search the archive, I got
	Sorry, eGroups.com is temporarily unavailable.