[Zope] new MySQL versions, was: RE: [Zope] Shattered dreams... And glibc glibc

Jon Radel jon@radel.com
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:03:52 -0500

At 01:04 PM 2/13/99 -0600, Shaw, Howard wrote:
>Second question: The newest MySQL rpm, 3.22.16a-gamma-1, implies that
>some older client software using certain C calls to connect may need to
>be rewritten to work; and indeed, I cannot connect to the newer mysqld
>from Zope or PHPMyAdmin, although I can see with 'mysql' that it is
>running and does contain the same databases and same data. Any ideas on
>what I can do to make these two work together?

What exactly was the symptom, in other words, is my:

Error,exceptions.KeyError.unhandled

every time I test a Zope SQL Method against MySQL 3.22.16a what you were
seeing?

Any idea how far back you have to go with MySQL to fix this?

Thanks.

--Jon Radel
jon@radel.com