[Zope] Open Source of Confera

Martijn Pieters mj@atmm.nl
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:45:23 +0100

Where not worthy, where not worthy! *bows* Your Zolinesses are too kind!

I just found the ConferaPlus trial from Amos' homepage, which didn't work (no
surprise, it being from May 1998), so I am happy happy bounce bounce with this.
Just the thing to push acceptence of Zope within our company.

--
M.J. Pieters, Web Developer