[Zope] Where the DB?

Max Murdock ffelici@gol.grosseto.it
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:00:30 +0100

Hello people, let me bore you with a question:
I'va installed the ODBC stuff, created a sample db with access 97
(test.mdb), selected to adda az odbc db connection, then the form appears,
and whatever i write on it I obtain always "Invalid connection string: MS
Access 97 Database".
I think my problem is that Zope cannot see my  test.mdb, in fact the
"Select an ODBC Data Source" field is full of default text...
Where should I put my archive?
I've not been able to determine where the var "manage_ODBCDataSources"
points at, is there anybody ggod-willed explaining this reference
mechianism to me?
TIA
Max M