[Zope] PostgreSQL DA Release Version 0.2

Oleg Broytmann phd2@earthling.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:56:27 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

   After adding Database Connection to my folder I found that every time I
started Zope the connection opened, so postgres forked. I cannot close the
connection - even when I press "Close Database Connection" postmaster stays
forked. Only when I shut Zope down postmaster close connection.
   I am pretty sure it is problem. What if posgres died while Zope is
active? Will ZPygresDA restore connection?
   Who is responsible for the problem - Zope or Adapter? Can I setup a
timeout, after which (if there is no activity) Adapter closes connection
automatically and restores connection on next access?

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net