[Zope] FW: [Zope] Problems requesting SQL date fields

F.G. Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:31:53 +0100

I'm not sure. Would this give problems with the Daylight Saving Time, or is
this automatically taken care of in the timezone.
Another option would perhaps be changing to mxDateTime, as I believe has
been suggested on the list before.

Rik Hoekstra