[Zope] eMarket product

Theodore Patrick tpatrick@IndigoNetworks.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:22:07 -0600

ANY DOCUMENTATION????

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Pelletier [mailto:michel@digicool.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 1999 12:21 PM
To: Steve Spicklemire; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] eMarket product

Cool!

I was just sniffing the properties problem when you posted your
workaround.  We'll get that fixed in a jiffy, but you won't see it till
the next release which might be a while.  Zope Product developers should
be using the Zope from the public CVS which is Ken's baby, and from what
I understand on it's way soon! (I could be wrong, Ken might smack me for
making promises I can't keep)

Your Product is cool.  Let me give you some 'bug reports' for you next
release:

Put a README.txt file in the Package and Zope will sniff it and put a
link to it in the Product Managment area

A version.txt file will also get sniffed and placed into the Product
Management area.  The format is ProductName-x-y-z on one line

A suggestion is to ask for the eMarketMailhost settings in the
manage_addEMarketForm instead of sniffing the localhost and assuming
that the SMTP server is the same (this one bit me, the machine I
installed eMarket on a machine with a drainbamaged sendmail).

And, what is it? eMarket or EMarket?

> Good Luck!
> -steve

Thanks!  More products all the time...we really need a central product
repository of some kind. sigh.

-Michel