[Zope] - Visual Demo

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:17:54 -0800 (PST)

A couple of days ago  Paul was asking what format he should use if
DC were to create a demo of Zope. I suggested Flash because it's small
and runs on Win32/Mac/Linux. If you check out
http://www.visio.com/products/enterprise/demos/index.html they have a
bunch of online demos of their products in flash. So if you want to view
these runover to www.macromedia.com download the flash plugin and check
them out.

Note: I'm not really sure how helpful an online demo of flash would really
be, but I figured I'd point you in the right direction if you wanted to
pursue  that ave.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -