[Zope] - Zope 1.9 NT/IIS 4.0 Problems

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:14:39 +0100

I've just installed Zope 1.9 on my NT 4.0 SP3 box and I can't get it
running
with IIS 4.0 (using serve.py with ZopeHTTPpublisher it works fine).

When I try to access the management screen (or any other screen) via

    http://my-domain/cgi-koeln/koelnzope.exe/manage

(this is the valid path - 'koelnzope' is the installation name) I get
the "Sorry,
an error occurred" message with the traceback

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\Programme\Zope\Koelnzope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 872, in publish_module
  File D:\Programme\Zope\Koelnzope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 163, in __init__
  File D:\Programme\Zope\Koelnzope\lib\python1.5\cgi.py, line 795, in
__init__
AttributeError: argv

-->

The 'koelnzope' system service is running, and the directory settings
for the cgi-koeln
directory are ok AFAI can say.

Any ideas?