[Zope] - How was www.zope.org created?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:18:07 -0500

The layout of www.zope.org is just what I need.

How is it done?

I mean, the left-hand side with "news items" list below the menu list
above, and the right-hand side with top level menu.

The "DHTML Source" button only shows the right-hand-side of the page.

Sad but true, I'm a newbie. But frankly, seeing what can be done with
Zope/Python I've almost wet my pants with excitement. I just need a
hook to get started on.

I won't admit to having been a huge proponent of TCL (boo, hiss), or that
my only experience with html is MS FrontPage...

Thanks for any tips..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836