[Zope] - Updated ZODBC sql.pd?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:33:51 -0500

I've been bitten by the SQLConnect (Invalid Connection) error when
using MS-Access ODBC driver.

Any idea when the new sql.pd will be released?

I'd rather not set up an SQL server...

btw, my 44 airports turned out to be wrong, there are 582 airports in
NYS. Just a tad too many for TinyTable..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836