[Zope] - Proxying with Apache...

Magnus Lie Hetland Magnus.Hetland@idi.ntnu.no
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:14:10 +0100 (CET)

I'm trying to set up apache to work as some sort of a proxy for my Zope
system. I can run Apache on one machine on port 80, and I want to make it
work like a mirror for the Zope server running on another machine (and
port).

I have enabled mod_proxy, and have tried to use ProxyPass (and
ProxyPassReverse) but it doesn't seem to work quite well... When I enter
only the server name in the URL, the Zope main page appears... But as soon
as I enter some directories or documents following it, Apache tells me:

 Bad Request

 Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand

What can be the problem? How do I have to configure it to make it work the
way I want to?

--

  Magnus
  Lie