[Zope] - making Zope stop inserting a BASE HREF tag?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:20:49 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

> I guess this is my problem too, mentioned in an earlier post about
> authorization... (I have to repeat my password 3 times because I have two
> proxies). Would solving this remove the need for repeating my password, or
> are there other places where absolute URLs creep into the response? (I
> guess I might still have to repeat it twice... Hm...)
Not automatically by ways of Bobo, but Bobo needs to know the URI of the
module to calculate BASE and URL variables. So removing the BASE tag is
not the solution.

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by