[Zope] - Authorization aside...

Magnus Lie Hetland Magnus.Hetland@idi.ntnu.no
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:13:33 +0100 (CET)

... I still get problems with proxying... Whenever I have a relative link
somewhere in my Zope pages, they always end up on the server machine, and
not the proxy, because Zope insists (naturally) on using the server
machine as base URL. Now... Is there any way I can change the base URL?
(There should be...) Otherwise... Will there be in the future?

And as for authorization... Does anyone know how to use the
proxying/rewriting-mechanisms of Apache to fool browsers into sending the
Authorization from the proxy to the real server as well?

--

  Magnus
  Lie