[Zope] - Uploading...

Magnus Lie Hetland Magnus.Hetland@idi.ntnu.no
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:28:25 +0100 (CET)

I tried the "upload" tag while adding a document -- that didn't work very
well... All the text I had uploaded suddenly disappeared. Then I tried to
browse for an added document -- that didn't work either. I got the text,
but it wouldn't display when viewing the server as an anonymous user. Then
I tried to shut down netscape an go there again, and suddenly I'm required
to give a password... I shut down the server and started it again, but the
same thing happened. (Maybe that has something to do with my proxying...)

Anyway -- has anyone else experienced this sort of unstable behaviour with
uploading files?

--

  Magnus
  Lie