[Zope] - ANN: CodeIt does Zope hosting

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:07:04 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Gabe Wachob wrote:

> Paul Everitt wrote:
>

> I'm curious -- has Zope been analyzed from a security point of view? I
> honestly haven't thought this through -- perhaps the security issues are no
> more than that of CGI..
>
> By Zope Hosting, do they mean being able to run your own instance of Zope,
> or only having full admin access to a particular folder (ie can you install
> your own Products?)

These are some of the questions that we are still studying and
working with DC to answer. In the meantime we would appreciate some
feedback from the community. What are the ideal features that you would
want from a Zope host? What privlages, access, etc...

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -