[Zope] - ZServer reactions?

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:00:54 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Amos Latteier wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I haven't heard any reactions so far to the new ZServer alpha release which
> includes FTP. I suppose that this is because it's so good that there are no
> bugs to report ;-)

I've only played around with it for a little bit and it locks xemacs up
when ever I try to save the file in efs-mode. When I have more time I plan
to study it further so that I can give a more detailed bug report.

Other than that it's very cool.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -