[Zope] - Problem with multiple inputs

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:51:27 -0800

At 04:47 PM 1/26/99 -0500, Paul Everitt wrote:

>Skip wrote:
>> This worked like a charm.  Are the :list, :int, etc
>> doohickeys documented
>> somewhere?  I've seen them mentioned on the list and use
>> :int, but my scan
>> through the online docs didn't reveal anything useful.  I
>> suspect I just
>> don't know where to look.
>
>No they aren't, except in the old Bobo docs.  This is really unfortunate
>as it is a key part of the story.  However, I don't really know where
>they should go -- it isn't part of DTML and the Zope Manager's Guide
>isn't really the right place.

May I suggest that you gentlemen consult the Developer Reference

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference

area on the Zope site. It includes this precious link:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference/ORB

Which should tell you most of what you want to know about how the Zope ORB
works including input marshalling formats.

-Amos