[Zope] - I can't access the 'manage' page

Anthony Joseph Seward Anthony Joseph Seward <seward@hplyot.obspm.fr>
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:20:12 -0700

I have been trying for some time now to get Zope up and running,
but I've had only minimal success.  Every time that I try to
access the 'manage' page, Zope tells me

You are not authorized to access this resource. Username and password are not correct.
I have played with the passwords and host access fields in the
'access' file, but to no avail.  I have also tried changing the
permissions and ownership of the 'access' and var directory.

I am using the RPM's that I found through the Zope site and
Apache 1.3.  I set up the mod rewrite module as per the file
INSTALL.txt.

If you could give me any suggestions I would appreciate it

Tony