[Zope] - confera, starship.python.net, publicity

Joe Van Andel vanandel@atd.ucar.edu
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:08:55 -0700

Fcc:
--------
I've just started a discussion with
Christian Tismer <tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
about adding some mechanism on 'starship' to allow PSA members (at
least) to dynamically update content on 'starhip'.  Particularly, I
want a forum where programmer's can post URL's for NumPy related
packages, although I'm sure we could broaden this to other Python
special interests.

Is Confera available for ZOPE?  Is there some other ZOPE package that
would allow such collaborative editing - something at least as powerful
as the FAQ wizard used on python.org ?

I see this as providing a service to the Python community AND
publicizing ZOPE at the same time.

Advice or comments?

Thanks for your help.

Joe VanAndel            Internet: vanandel@ucar.edu