[Zope] Zope in Virtual Host on ISP

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:24:24 -0600

OK. Here's the deal. Can someone tell me what issues I face trying to
install Zope in my ISP-hosted virtual Apache. I have no access to root,
and have been through much pain and suffering trying to get the thing
installed. Ideally, a step-by-step how-to is what I'm looking for, but
I'd welcome anything up to and including "ya can't do that."

NOTE: This is not an authentication question. I look forward to the day
I'm asked to authenticate. <cha-grin>

Alternatively, I could prolly ask the admin to install it for me, but to
be honest, I'm not even sure what to ask. I'm relatively comfortable in
unix, but haven't dealt with Apache much at all, aside from uploading
pages and cgis.

Here's hoping there's a simple answer.

Thanks much,

Chris Larson