[Zope] zope.de launched!

Mark Pratt Mark Pratt <mpratt@beehive.de>
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 20:56:24 +0200 (CEST)

hello all,

we are pleased to announce zope.de, a website designed for
the german-speaking zope community.

among other things you'll find german versions of the zope
manager's and dtml guides as well as a confera discussion
board to discuss zope related things in german.

send your compliments and corrections regarding the guides
to katrin@beehive.de.

we'll be adding new content on a regular basis. we look
forward to any suggestions or contributions you might
send us so that we may improve zope.de .

some parts of the website are still under construction
(such as the mailinglist section) but as we are all
fond of saying "release early and often!" ;-)

from all the bees at beehive -- have a good weekend!

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299