[Zope] Error Messages?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 23:50:30 +0200

*Afaik*, ZPublisher is not technically an HTTP server -- it's the thing
that publishes Zope. It does not serve HTTP socket requests; rather, it
serves object requests. An external web server must convert HTTP
requests into ZPublisher requests, and response must be translated back
into valid HTTP responses. So essentially you can build any kind of
server around ZPublisher, such as FTP or WebDAV (which is what ZServer
does).

Or at least that's my take on the subject :-)

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go