[Zope] ZClasses an methods again

raver@box.dust.za.net raver@box.dust.za.net
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:28:49 -0100

Hi again!

Thanks to Alex Rice for answering my first post, but it didn't solve my problem (probably because I was vague on explaining in the first place). I'll try again.

I've made a ZClass wich I want to supply with different dtml 'form' methods. The problem is the action part of the <FORM>. What should it be like if the method is to call other methods contained in the class. When calling the form method from a class instance I end up with errors reffering to the action method not existing in the calling folder.

Thanks in advance

Sture Lygren