[Zope] Basic ZServer/Zope Question - OBJECT's and Includes

Matthew Marlowe mmarlowe@jalan.com
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 18:16:30 -0700

Hello,

I'm sure I must have missed something in the documentation...but would
appreciate any help.  I am trying to create a Zope object that is
nothing more than a dynamic include(embedding) of an external web page.

Standard HTML4 like the OBJECT tag doesn't work, and creating an object
the normal way means uploading only one instance of the object?

<!--include--> also doesn't seem to be a valid tag.

Thanks,
Matt
--
Matthew Marlowe       http://www.jalan.com/   (p) 909.799.3805