[Zope] MySQL Adapter threading (was: [Zope] Password screens)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:37:33 -0400

Pass z2.py the '-t' argument with the value 1, which will ensure that it
runs with only one thread.

ZopeHTTPServer is offically dead as of this morning, you will not see it
in Zope 2.0.0a4.

-Michel