[Zope] Password screens

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:13:19 -0400

Chris is still evaluating this question.  We'll let you know as soon as
we know.  On a similar note, there will be a handful of DAs that we
support, all others will be continue to be unsupported, and probably
unthreadsafe unless someone patched them up.

(What inspires us to support a DA you ask?  Answer: $$$)

-Michel