[Zope] Password screens

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:41:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> Chris is still evaluating this question.  We'll let you know as soon as
> we know.  On a similar note, there will be a handful of DAs that we
> support, all others will be continue to be unsupported, and probably
> unthreadsafe unless someone patched them up.
So what DAs are being supported by DC?

Unthreadsafe DAs could be a performance bottleneck, but then, one usually
could serialize the requests to two backend connections, right?
(Because each Z SQL method is a seperate transaction in SQL speak, right?)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by