[Zope] FYI: Zope Weekly News

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:41:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:37:10 -0400,
Amos Latteier <Amos@digicool.com> said:

Amos> Thanks for the note. On the upside at least we're getting in
Amos> Linux.com.  I'm trying to be fairly objective in these reports,
Amos> but still, this is annoying.

Yeah, it was cool to see Zope mentioned there on the front page, and
then kind of dismay at how unexciting it sounded by only quoting the
first sentence. :-)

Amos> Well, if you or anyone else would like to take over, or even take
Amos> turns writing these summaries, I'd be quite happy. No joke, I've
Amos> got lots of other things to do ;-)

Sorry, but I don't think I'm up to speed yet enough to confidently pick
out what the important developments are wrt zope's features and
development.

You do a great job though!

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA