[Zope] Zope database format for Zope 2.0

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:07:40 -0400

The .bbb files are not even looked at by Zope running in ZODB3 mode.  If
Zope runs in ZODB3 mode, then Data.fs is used, if ZODB2, Data.bbb.
Since Zope has know way of knowing if running in 2 or 3 mode is your
intention, then it can't really spit up an error message about it.
Running ZODB2 mode is not really an error situation.

-Michel