[Zope] socket.error: (10048, 'winsock error')

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:23:30 +0200

Winsock error 10048 is WSAEADDRINUSE, meaning the address and port
passed to bind() is in use by another process.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw