[Zope] PCGI error 103 when running caching nameserver?

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:02:34 -0400

I recently set up a caching nameserver on my local Linux machine that seems to
be working OK.  But when I try browse to a page via Apache/PCGI/Zope, I get an
error in Netscape and I get messages like this in my pcgi.log:
   pcgi-wrapper: pcgiVerifyProc failed  (103) unable to verify if process is
running

Maybe I need to add something to my nameserver config, but any clues out there?
Everything works fine again when I go back to using my ISPs DNS.
Thanks,
Craig
--
Craig Allen  - Managing Partner - Mutual Alchemy
Web Architecture - http://alchemy.nu