[Zope] any streaming audio formats that Zope can serve?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:53:13 +0200

Check out Microsoft's Advanced Streaming Format (ASF). It supports
anything from audio to video to PowerPoint files. Microsoft includes a
real-time encoder with their free streaming tools. Download it from
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/.

For information on serving live/on-demand content, check out
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/host.asp.

Unfortunately it's not exactly cross-platform, although iirc Microsoft
has ported Media Player to Linux.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas