[Zope] Zope and Apache vs ZAP? Which server to use?

Philip Suh phil@organic.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:57:20 -0700

Ok, I'm installing Zope.

My goal is to set up a development environment on my local Linux box, which
would then be the basis of a live production environment on another box, to
be placed at an ISP.

So basically, while I have a little time to learn, I want to learn in the
setup that makes the most sense when I take the site live.

The site is a commercial website with roughly 8-10 templates and maybe 350
pages of content, which will grow every week by at least 10 pages.
(Obviously, I'm thinking in non-Zope terms).

Anyway, which server should I use?

I'm guessing the Zope Server is not what I want.

What's the difference between Zope+Apache and ZAP? Which do you recommend I
use?

Thanks again,

Phil
who one day will stop spamming you all ;-)