[Zope] Text won't Wrap on Zope site

Robert OConnor Robert OConnor" <bob@rocnet.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:14:52 -0400

Minor annoyance:
I'm traveling and using my laptop that only has 600x800
resolution and with IE 5 and medium font selected
and full screen view the text at:

***Example from Jim's recent note:
> Zope 2.0 alpha 4 is available (finally) at:
http://www.zope.org/Download/Releases/Zope-2.0.0a4

TEXT Does NOT wrap!
It requires using scroll bars to read.

Is this due to the use of style sheets?  If so, they need
tweeking.  Currently, it is not "stylish".

This may not be a problem for developers
that have large screens but it is good to be "nice" to
all users.

What is the cause -- what parameter is causing this problem
and what is the solution?   This has been a problem in
the past.

I haven't tested with Netscape because it's not installed on this machine.

thank you.

-BobO connor  bob@rocnet.com