[Zope] Text won't Wrap on Zope site

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:39:31 +0200

It seems the site in general is tailored to an 800x600 resolution --
which isn't a high resolution by most standards today.

Some of the pages, such as the Zope 2.0.0a4 download screen, only fit
well within 1024x768 pixels, which isn't a high resolution either (you
can run this resolution comfortably on a good 15" display, which sell
(the good ones, that is) for about $200 nowadays), but that's not to say
it's ideal, or even acceptable. :->

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas