[Zope] Cache Problems

Martin N. Hudson MHudson@DevIS.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:08:21 -0400

I am running Zope 2 and am having some squirrelly things going on with
the cache.  I have been having some problems managing the site (for
instance adding something to a folder and having it appear in the folder
above, deleting something and adding it back and the old version is
there).  So far this has all had to do with images, so I was assuming
the browser was caching sloppily, blah, blah.  But when I went under the
control panel and tried to clear the cache I received the following
traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 256, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 161, in
publish
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_full_sweep)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_full_sweep)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/App/CacheManager.py, line 221, in
manage_full_sweep
    (Object: Control_Panel)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/DB.py, line 249, in
cacheFullSweep
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/DB.py, line 201, in
_connectionMap
NameError: rc

Martin Hudson
Development InfoStructure