[Zope] Is there a DB2 adapter ?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:59:14 +0200

There is none that I know, but you can certainly use ODBC.

I have no idea how the Zope ODBC adapter works on Unix, but there are
DB2 ODBC drivers for both Windows and Unix. On Unix, expect to pay
dearly for it. OpenLink provides some drivers for free under a limited
"personal use" license -- max two connections iirc.

DB2 is an excellent database. Support for it would have great.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas